Wednesday, July 12, 2006

A new blog in town...

Hi there and a good day to you all! I'm Claudia, recently divorced, living seperated for over 2 1/2 years now and am mother to a teenage daughter. I am a native German gal and have lived in Hamburg, Germany most of my life.
Right now I am getting my degree as a nursery teacher and enjoy school - well, that's more summer break right now that I enjoy though... ;)
I already have a blog in German, but sometimes my mind wants to write in English as well and since doing both in that one blog would utterly confuse the readers, lol, I have opend this one now!
I invite gals with the same experience (divorce, raising kids in their own, short to little money, getting back to school, getting their life back and all that jazz) to comment on my posts and also write to me with their thoughts and experiences. From what I know, we can only learn and benefit from each other!
Well, that's it for now but there is more to come...

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, March 21, 2007 12:17:00 PM, Blogger Toronto21 said...

You should write more in English! I would read that stuff.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home